Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Disclaimers

This website, which may be considered advertising under the ethical rules of certain jurisdictions, is provided with the understanding that it does not constitute the rendering of legal advice or other professional advice.

The views expressed on this website are my personal views and do not necessarily reflect views of my current or prior employer. The posts and opinions expressed on this blog and this website are solely my own. They do not represent (nor are they intended to represent) the positions, opinions or policies of my employer or any other company or person. The comments on this site are not moderated and are the opinions expressed in those comments are not necessarily shared by me.

The sites I link to through hyperlinks in the blog roll, in posts and and elsewhere in the site are not under my control. They interested me at the time I added the hyperlink, but may have since changed.

The law changes often. That means the content in this site can become outdated quickly. I can't guarantee that anything on this site is up to date, accurate or complete. DO NOT take take actions based solely on the content in this site. Seek independent legal advice.

I am not your attorney and will not be your attorney, so don't send me any confidential information. I do not have an attorney-client relationship with you.

No comments: